Sunday, 2 June 2013

Buttons and bows challenge

Hi and welcome to a new challenge at:
This month the theme is 'Buttons and bows'

Carley Duff from CREATA is the sponsor, and this is the prize:


Onto my card:

For this card I used the basket weave embossing folder on 'Foundations Teal cardstock , I used the Spellbinders Botanical swirls for the corners, and a memory box heart die.  The buttons and ribbon for the bows were from my stash, as were the hat pins

So looking forward to receiving your entries. Good luck 

14 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this very much Jane! The design is fabulous and love the beautiful heart buttons.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful card Jane, I love Teal, one off my favourite colours, amazing hun xxx

emma goddard said...

Stunning card Jane, love it xx

Jan Ltc said...

What a stunner Jane, I love it! xx Jan

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

This is absolutely stunning Jane. I love these colours, so beautiful. Love Nicola X

Andree said...

This is fabulous Jane, I love the corner die and the teal colour x

Sylvia Anderson said...

A superb card Sweetie, I love the swirls & I also like the symmetric shape x

Mandy Ashley said...

Love the colour palette & the cute buttons & the botanical swirls are gorgeous too! :)All put together to make a fabulous card!

Fran said...

Beautiful card xxx

caroline spice said...

Beautiful card Jane . Love the teal colour with the white such eye catchers together and a stunning little heart xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning work and those corners are beautiful!!

Cheers, Holley

Gwyneth said...

Beautiful card. I love those little buttons - isn't it amazing the all sorts of little things we crafters have in our crafting stash.

Gwyneth said...

Beautiful card. I love those little buttons - isn't it amazing the all sorts of little things we crafters have in our crafting stash.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! This is stunning such a beautiful colour and the die cut corners are so beautiful
Lindsay xx