Saturday, 1 June 2013

Have I got news for you!

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my news with you.  I won the 'Flower Frenzy' challenge over at Kraftyhands last month  There were 54 other fabulous entries, I just can't believe it!  I am so over the moon, it's not only made my day, but also my week, because it hasn't been one of the best weeks I've ever had.

Here's my winning card:



This month's challenge is:
'No squares allowed'
and you can find the challenge and the rules here:
Anyone who uses Kraftyhands products and wins, receives  £20 to spend in their store.  I hope you will join in - good luck.  Till next time .................................

14 comments:

Angel-23 said...

Beautiful card Jane, congratulations really pleased for you.
Hugs Rachael :) xx

Taniaj Scott said...

Well done on your win hugs Txx

Andree said...

Congratulations Jane, a well deserved win. It's a wonderful card, so pretty x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and well done on your win.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Mandy Ashley said...

Well done Jane - it's a beautiful card & worthy of winning :)

Sylv said...

Such a pretty card, and congrats on your win.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

CONGRATULATIONS :-)
With a beautiful card like this I can see why you won. The colours and flowers are beautiful and work really well with those beautiful postcard toppers.

Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

Avril Ann said...

Stunning card, me lovely, a well deserved win, love and hugs xxxx

Barbara said...

Well done on your great win......well deserved! And this is another fabulous card, so very pretty & gorgeous colours xx

Deborah Gill said...

very well deserved ... huge congratulations xx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Congratulations Jane on your win. Your card is gorgeous love Nicola XXX

Lorraine said...

Congratulations Jane on your well deserved win this cards gorgeous hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, no wonder you won..... Well done Sweetie x

Gwyneth said...

Congratulations.