Saturday, 20 July 2013

Birthday wishes

Hi everyone, thank you for the comments left on my blog posts.  I can't believe it's  nearly a week since I blogged (shame on me!), but I have been busy with DT work.  Talking of which - I applied for two DT posts and I'm just so over the moon to be able to tell you that I was accepted for both.  Thank you so much to Lindsay at
and also
Elaine Rayworth at
The Just for Fun challenges will begin on 1st August.
Thank you both for having such faith in me!

Onto a card I made for no-one in particular, just thought I would have a play as it's a new stamp I bought recently.



One day I  will learn NOT to colour in the image before choosing a background - it took me longer to find papers to match than it did colouring in the image!

The embossing folder I used is 'Interlocking circles' chosen by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.  The swirls are 'Fanciful Flourish' from Cheery Lynn Designs and the image is 'Water Lily' from Penny Black.  The 'ripples' behind the water lilly is from Hobby Art and the sentiment is from Dufex, bought many moons ago!

Take care ..................... till next time

15 comments:

CraftyKay said...

It was worth the time it took you find it. Beautiful card and the colours are lovely.x

Laine said...

Stunning colour and design Jane. Many Congratulations on your DT posts.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very lovely Jane.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your new dt posts. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Beautiful flower image, love your choice of colours, super card.
xx

Madeleine Palomaa said...

A great card, I love how the swirls are placed :) xx Madeleine

Sylv said...

Great card, love the colours.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Jan Ltc said...

Beautiful card Jane xx Jan

Zoe said...

Fab card Jane, really love the colour xx

Andree said...

Congratulations on your new DT posts Jane, great news.
Your card is fabulous and the stamp is wonderful x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is lovely. I love the mix of colours/tones. That flower is gorgeous and I adore those diecuts as I have that one and use it a lot.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

P.S. so glad to be working with you on both your new DT posts...congratulations, very much deserved :-) xxxxx

Debbie Fisher said...

Big congrats on both dt posts Jane...very well deserved. Beautiful card xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Congrats hun the card is gorgeous xxx

Avril Ann said...

Congratulations and great to be on another challenge blog together, hun, love this card, so fresh xxx