Sunday, 7 July 2013

Challenge 40 - Fantasy/Fairytale at Glitter n Sparkle

Hello, and welcome to another challenge at:
and the theme is Fantasy/Fairytale
Here's my DT card:
The background images were taken from the MCS (My Craft Studio) Walking in Wonderland cd, and the image I was given is  Wishing Well Fairy from Inky Impressions (unfortunately I couldn't find an image of a wishing well!!).  I coloured her in with promarkers.

The sponsors this week are:
who are offering 4 images.


who are offering 3 images.

and finally


who are offering a $10 dollar gift token

We look forward to seeing your entries - have fun, and good luck 




15 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Superb Fantasy card, Jane, I really struggled with mines this week, not my finest work, LOL...love and hugs hun xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so pretty, I love the colours x

Cumbrianlass said...

Beautiful card Jane, as always.
Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute image. Beautiful papers too!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a sweet image and design.
xx

Kate M said...

Lovely image - really pretty card.
xx

Andree said...

A really pretty card Jane. I love the soft, dreamy colours x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card...love the image and design too.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

She's a fabulous image and gorgeous card xxx









caroline spice said...

This is beautiful loving the soft gentle colours xx

Debbie Fisher said...

This is so pretty Jane xxx

annemarks said...

Lovely card such a sweet fairy and beautifully coloured :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the magical background is beautiful
Lindsay xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a great dreamy looking card. The image is pretty and very mystical like and I love the mix of backing papers.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

crafting maria said...

love your card my lovely xxx