Saturday, 6 July 2013

For You - with love

Hello everyone, thank you for your comments on my recent blog posts, I always look forward to reading them.

Onto today's make:


The backing papers and tags are from Dreamees Templates and More cd.   I also bought three sizes of flower stamps from them, and stamped onto more patterned paper from the cd.  The die cut is Fanciful Flourish' from Cheery Lynn Designs,  and the ribbon and gems were from my stash.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine - till next time .........................

15 comments:

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful card, I adore that layout. Lovely flowers and swirls.

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love them flowers and I just love purples and lilacs xxx

Taniaj Scott said...

Stunning colours, beautiful card hugs txx

Linda Simpson said...

ooooooooooh my favourite colour Jane! I love the beautiful papers and the flourish and flower are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylv said...

Love the pretty colours and beautiful flower, great card.

Sylv xx
The Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Nicky Wilcox said...

A gorgeous card x

annemarks said...

Lovely stylish card and fabulous colours :)

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jane. The papers, colour and flower are wonderful x

Tracey Laughton said...

I love these colours xx

Tracey Laughton said...

I love these colours xx

Carol Bignall said...

Lovely and very pretty card Jane.

Carol
Dreamees

Gwyneth said...

A gorgeous card. I adore the colours you've used.

caroline spice said...

This is so sweet and a very pretty make x

Debbie Fisher said...

Lovely card Jane & pretty colour xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Such a lovely card. I like the mix of papers and the large diecut elements. The gems finish it off perfectly. Fresh and lovely

Hugs Lisa xxxx