Sunday, 28 July 2013

Glitter n Sparkle Clean and Simple Challenge

Hello, and welcome to another challenge over at:
Thak you to everyone who took part last week.

This week is 'Clean and Simple'

I have two cards this time -
The first one is I'm sorry' from Stitchy Bears


I started off with the image which is coloured with promarkers and just added two little dots of glossy accents for tears! I mounted her onto the Spellbinders Grand Dahlia dies as I thought it tied in with the petal shape of her dress.  I added gems from my stash and a sentiment done on my laptop.

Here's the second one:
which is Beach baby 2 from Bugaboo



The image is again coloured with promarkers, the background, sandals and shell were done in Serif, and the sentiment again was done on my laptop.  I finished off by putting glossy accents onto the splashes of water.

Our sponsors this week are:


Who are offering 7 digis from their store

Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time

Who are offering a $6 dollar Gift Voucher

Who are offering a $10 dollar gift voucher to be spent on images from Coosty Designs, Stitchy Bear, or Digi Blessings at the Stitch store

We can't wait to see what you come up with ............... good luck


14 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Both fabulous makes Jane, not very good at CAS, but got there in the end, LOL..love and hugs dear friend xxx

Debbie Fisher said...

Ahhh she does look a little sorry for herself lol both gorgeous cards xxxx

Katie Stringer said...

Aw both cute cards x

Nicky Wilcox said...

Ah there both great xxxx

Kate M said...

Two lovely cards - great images and colouring.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Two beautiful cards Jane, love the images. Enjoy your day.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane, first I must apologies for not visiting your blog for the past few weeks, I have been so busy with Jems Dt samples, haven't had time for anything else, need to get organise!!
2 fabulous cards, both with really cute images and great colouring.
Hugs
Janet

sam said...

Both are such stunning cards and the colouring is brilliant xx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

both cards are adorable
Hugs Susan xx

Barbara said...

Two lovely cards, Jane....love the image on the 'beach' creation xx

Andree said...

Two fabulous cards Jane and so very different. I love the sweet image of the tearful fairy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

both cards are sweet and beautiful Jane.

greetings karin

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

These cards are both gorgeous and very different. The first one is very cute and the image looks quite sad which makes you go 'aaaaawwwwww'. Lovely colouring and shape in the first card.
The second card, which is my favourite, is so wonderfully fun. The image is brilliant and I love the little scene you have out him in.
Great cards. Thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog, they mean a lot

Hugs Lisa xxxxx <3

Laine said...

These are so fabulous and fun Jane. Wonderful creations.
Laine
xx