Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Hat's off to you

Hello, and welcome, sorry I haven't been around for the past few weeks, unfortunately I have been rather poorly with vertigo, but am so pleased to say now,  I'm feeling much better.  I will try and comment on your blogs when I can, but still cannot sit at the laptop for too long before my head starts to spin!!!!

I thought I would show you a project I made a couple of days ago from the new 'Dreamies Templates and More cd rom, which you can buy from http://www.dreamees.org.uk/ -  It has lots and lots of templates on it including a vase, birdhouse and frames just to name a few.  It also comes with backing papers, embellishments, toppers and stands to put your cards etc on. All the projects come with instructions and a preview of what they should look like when finished.

Here is the hat that I made from the cd:


The papers and flower on the front of the hat are from the cd, and the rest of the embellishments I had in my stash.  Hope you like it, take care till ext time ...................

7 comments:

Nicky Wilcox said...

Such a gorgeous hat hun xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Jane, love the beautiful colour and the gorgeous embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Avril Ann said...

WOW Jane, this is stunning hun, so good to have you back, missed you big time xxx

Sylv said...

Fabulous hat, love the beautiful colour and embellishments.

Sylv xx

Kathryn said...

Hey Jane so glad your on the mend xx most fabby hat !!! Love the colours x

Andree said...

A fabulous hat Jane, it's so pretty. Now we'll have to think of someplace to go where you can wear it, lol x

Carol Bignall said...

stunning again Jane

Carol xx