Sunday, 14 July 2013

Wise Friend

Hello and welcome.  Today I have made a card for the


You have to use the 'Wise Friend' stamp plate which is designed by Sam Poole

Here is what I came up with:


I started with an 8 x 8 card blank, using 'Kraft card'.  I measured three inches from the bottom of the card, and cut the rest of the card blank off, leaving a sort of ledge. The backing paper is from a My Craft Studio cd.  I stamped the owl, leaves and sentiment  with Perfect Medium and then used 'Wow' Copper embossing powder.  Placed them onto my card, and there you have it!

Take care ................... till next time 

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Jane.

greetings karin

Andree said...

A brilliant card Jane and I love the design. The owl and leaves look fabulous x

Avril Ann said...

Oh Jane, this is gorgeous, hun, good luck in the competition, xxx

Laine said...

This is lovely Jane. Love the so cute owl.
Laine
xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Jane, this is just lovely! Such a cute owl!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kathy said...

This is such a lovely card

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is wonderful! That owl is cute and so detailed and I love the ledge you have say him on.
The backing paper is beautiful and the lovely leaves finish it off perfectly.
A really fun and gorgeous card

Hugs Lisa xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Jane this is wonderful I love this owl stamp too! Good luck in the competition.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely, I like the colours & I love how you've created a ledge x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, loving the papers and shape and the owl is fabulous
Lindsay xx

annemarks said...

Fab card i love the owl stamp :)

Debbie Fisher said...

Love the style of this card Jane, & the owl is so adorable xxx

Cheremane said...

This is fab fab fab Jane love it :) I adore this owl and havnt managed to get mine out of the packet yet so your inspiration has given me the kick I needed :) thanks ;) xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Such a cute card xxx

Lorraine said...

This is such a cutie Jane.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very nice work. Love the colors. Cheers, Holley

Jan Ltc said...

What a fab card Jane xx Jan