Tuesday, 30 July 2013

With love

Hi there everyone, thank you for all your comments on my  posts.

Been busy doing a Design Team card, but here's a quick and easy card I've also made today:


I say it was quick, that's because the little daisies were made using a  mould  from Lakeland  a couple of days ago with Martha Stewart air dry clay!  I did the backgrounds using Panpastels, the ribbon I had in my stash and the stamp is Wistful from Penny Black coloured with Promarkers.  I made a little chocolate box bow with the same ribbon and the With Love stamp I found in my stash.  So there you have it - quick and easy!   Till next time ........................

17 comments:

Laine said...

A real beauty Jane.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful stamp and card Jane.

greetings karin

Jan Ltc said...

Wow Jane I love this xx Jan

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So beautiful, I love the way the background turned out behind the stamp. Lovely

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jane, the colours are really pretty and I love the daisies x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Jane, love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A beautiful card xxx

Avril Ann said...

Oh I was watching them using that clay in the early hours of the morning, on C&C and thought, I must try that, fabulous card Jane xxxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic quick make! So lucky you had all those bits to hand!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Barbara said...

Beautiful card....that image is nice enough to be used on a CAS card too...just the image and loads of white, it's fab xx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

this is a beautiful card
Hugs Susan

Kate M said...

Super image, love the colours and the clay flowers, beautiful card.
xx

Debbie Fisher said...

Gorgeous stamp Jane, beautiful card with beautiful detail xxx

Donna said...

What a lovely card
Krafty Hugs
Donna xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, I love this beautiful image and the colours are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

caroline spice said...

Beautiful . Love them colours ..and what a fantastic stamp . Great layout xx

Lexie said...

This is so pretty Jane. Simple, elegant and gorgeous.
xx