Wednesday, 21 August 2013

A Quote or a Song Challenge at Kaboodle Doodles

Hello, and welcome to my blog.  Thank you for all the lovely comments left for me.
Today I've made a card for the:
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.uk/ Challenge which is A Quote or a Song

I chose 'Autumn Leaves' by Nat King Cole


I took an 8x8 card and and stamped randomly with the Inkylicious Skeleton Stamp and then made an aperture with the Tonic Trellis Wall die. I stuck the trellis diecut to the inside of the card. The die cuts are from the Signature Die Set Ivy and Pine Cone - Designed by Joanna Sheen. The Toadstools and little leaves on the trellis are wooden embellishments which I coloured with Promarkers and then dipped in my melt pot.  The squirrel and the large leaf were created in Craft Artist 2, and the words I did on my laptop.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.  Till next time ..................


16 comments:

Donna said...

Awww a gorgeous card love the squirrel image....
Krafty Hugs
Donna xx

Taniaj Scott said...

wonderful card, love the colours. I so love autumn leaves.Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania xx (DT)

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab autumnal card, the squirrel is cute, Px

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Jane. I love the cute squirrel and the leaves.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat Taylor said...

Aw Jane I love the cute squirrel! Lovely card xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A gorgeous card so sweet xxx

Gwyneth said...

A beautiful autumnal card. I love the little touches like the squirrel and toadstools.

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great card! I love the song choice too! xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great card! I love the song choice too! xx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Beautiful autumn card Jane love the little Squirrel and the leaves
Hugs Susan xxx

Kate M said...

Great Autumn leaves card!! Superb.
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

lovely fall theme card. Cheers, Holley

Avril Ann said...

Fantastic Jane, and I have to say "Nat King Cole" what a singer, don't know this one though..also like his daughter "Natalie" love and hugs hun xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card Jane, I have always loved Nat King Cole.
Hugs Janet xxx

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

Ime said...

beautiful card! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles