Tuesday, 20 August 2013

'Anything Goes' at Kraftyhands

Hi there, thank you so much to everyone, for taking the time to comment on my blog posts x

Here's a card I've made for the Kraftyhands Challenge - Anything Goes' at:


I started with an 8 x 8 card, and then used an Ali Reeve mask for the background using Antique Linen distress ink.  For the bottom layers of the images I used chocolate brown mirri card. The next layer I used backing papers from Kraftyhands cd - Equestrian events and the toppers were from the cd too.  I decided to make a rosette from the backing paper and finally did the sentiment on my laptop 
So there you have it.  Till next time ..................

18 comments:

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Jane this is so beautiful , just love the background and the images its stunning ,must get this cd ,can never find horse cards when I need them for my very Horsey family
Hugs Susan xxx

sam said...

Jane this is stunning. X

Avril Ann said...

Jane this is outstanding, I love this, aren't horses beautiful xxx

tatiscrap said...

Super beautiful!!!
Spanish kisses!

Pat Taylor said...

Beautiful card Jane xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

lovely, I know so many people who just love horses. this card would be perfect for them. Cheers, Holley

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Jane.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Great mans card - also suitable for a horsey person.
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A great card love the horse's xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Jane, love the horses and the background looks stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Great male themed card.
Laine
xx

Fran said...

Fab card, I love it xxx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jane. The layout, colours and background are fabulous.
Thank you for joining in at Kraftyhands this month and good luck x

Taniaj Scott said...

Great papers and toppers super card. Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania xx (DT)

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely card and layout with super toppers.

Dawn Lancaster said...

Jane, this is fantastic! Great for any horse/pony lovers! Fab rosette too! xx

Debbie Fisher said...

I do love horses Jane & these toppers are gorgeous, lovely card xxx

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

hello Jane .
Great card toppers and love the rosette and the background . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog .