Sunday, 4 August 2013

Challenge 44 - Add some Red at Glitter Sparkle

Hello and welcome to another Challenge at:

Thank you to everyone who took part last week, all entries were amazing.

This week we would like you to 'Add some red' to whatever you make.
Here's my DT card which I made using Bubble Bath Sassy from Sassy Studios

I decided to make an aperture card using the Grand Stately Circles die from Spellbinders.  I stamped the front of the card with Water droplets stamp from Designs by Ryn. The sentiment I did on the laptop and the image is coloured with Promarkers.  It doesn't show up in the photograph but I added Clear Varnish Lacquer from Creative Expressions on the bubbles.

Our sponsors this week are:
 Who are offering 4 images from their store


Who are offering 3 images


Who are offering a $10 dollar gift voucher
and finally:


Who are offering 3 images

We look forward to seeing what you come up with, good luck and have fun 

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Jane.

greetings karin

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dannii said...

Lovely card, the red really stands out, I do love the dimension.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Love your card Jane ,a very sassy
image
Hugs Susan xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Jane, love the image and the gorgeous Red Bath :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, love the water droplets
Lindsay xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A gorgeous card love the image xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Love this xx Jan

sam said...

Stunning card x

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Jane.
Laine
xx

Kate M said...

Super image. love the water droplets - great card
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Too cool. I so totally want a bubble bath now, and a bright red acrylic bath tub!! Hot!! Cheers, Holley

Dymo Cards said...

Oh I love this card!!!! The image is great and love the design!!!xx

Katie Stringer said...

Lovely creation x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fanastic! I love that red bath!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Andree said...

A fantastic card Jane. I love the water droplets. The image is fabulous, especially the red bath x

Avril Ann said...

I feel like getting in that bath with her, superb card hun, as always xxx