Sunday, 1 September 2013

Anything Goes at Glitter n Sparkle this month

Welcome to this week's challenge over at:

and thank you to everyone who took part last week.

This week's theme is Anything Goes

This is my DT card:
I was given Jazzercise from Sassy Studios to work with


I covered the stepper card with papers from a Kraftyhands cd.  The words were created in Craft Artist 2, and the musical notes are a Memory Box Die.  The image was coloured with Promarkers.

And before you ask - NO I DON'T ZUMBA!  I GET BREATHLESS JUST WATCHING! LOL 


We have a new sponsor this week

 
Who are giving three images from their store
Who are offering 4 images from their store

and finally:
Who are offering 3 images from their store

Looking forward to seeing your entries, good luck and enjoy 


11 comments:

Nicky Wilcox said...

A fantastic card the theme is great xxx

Kate M said...

Super card!! (I don't Zumba either, far too strenuous!!)
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is brilliant Sweetie, I went on a Zumba cruise to Amsterdam with my daughter......... I just watched lol x

Jan Ltc said...

Great card Jane love the stepper xx Jan

Laine said...

Fabulous colour and design. Love it.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Jane.

greetings karin

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

An amazing card Jane
Hugs Susan xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Me again :). Lovely card and love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

seemacrafts said...

this is fabulous a really fun card hun

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's super cute. I would say it makes me wanna zumba....but that would be like exercise, lol!! Cheers, Holley

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, love the fold and the image is brill
Lindsay xx