Sunday, 1 September 2013

'Colours of Autumn' Challenge at Just for Fun

Hi everyone.  First of all I must say a huge huge thank you to everyone who took part in last month's challenge,  we had a huge amount of entries it was fabulous.

This month's theme is:
Colours of Autumn over at:

Here's my DT card:


I kept it nice and simple because I wanted the image to be the focal point.
I matted and layered some orange and black card from my stash and  embossed the background using bronze paper from the Tattered Lace Essentials Card and Paper Pack.  The image is from the Creative Expressions 'Singles' range, called Sunflower Corner and coloured with Promarkers.  Finally I used a Sentiment which I've had in my stash for yonks and I think they were from Dufex !

Here is a picture of the prize for this month, which Marie from our DT has donated:


So looking forward to seeing your projects, good luck and have fun 

14 comments:

Elaine Rayworth said...

Stunning, love the background, the colour is fabulous! Glad to have you on the team!

Elaine xx

mazza said...

Fab card hun I love the embossed background
Hugs
Marie
Xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Lovely card Jane xx Jan

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Such a stunning card Jane
Hugs Susan xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Jane, love the background and the flowers look fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

seemacrafts said...

This is a very nicely made card hun, very neat . Love it

Pia S said...

The metallic embossed background and the beautiful sunflowers go together so perfectly! A lovely clean, colorful design!

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

Lovely card sweetie, love the embossing.
Hugs
Kelly- JFF Team B
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, stunning shine on that card, I love that metallic and the sunflowers are just gorgeous. WOW. Cheers, Holley

maureenjscott said...

your card is fabulous! I love the embossing and i think you were right to keep the image as the focus, lovely! mo xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, love the embossing and the colours and those sunflowers are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Karen Willis said...

Great card Jane, love the embossing, it really makes the sunflowers pop out xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the simplicity and the gorgeous background!