Thursday, 14 November 2013

A very quick little card to cheer you up (I hope!)

Hi and welcome to my blog post, thank you for the comments left on my posts, it's so good that you take the time to do it x

Here's a quick card I made this morning.


  The image is from Deep Red, which I bought at the NEC last week.  I daresay a lot of you will remember Laurel and Hardy - I saw it and just had to have it!

The colours on the stamped topper were made with the Ren Art Spritzer and Promarkers, and the splodges round the outside on the base card were made from a stamp by Sheena Douglass.I inked it up with Perfect Medium and then coloured them with Creative Expressions M|ica Powders.  The sentiment I did on my laptop.  So  there you have a quick little card.  Hope it made you smile - Till next time ...............

21 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

oooooooooh this is fabulous, loving the background you have created and oh yes I remember Laurel and Hardy.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

oooooooooh this is fabulous, loving the background you have created and oh yes I remember Laurel and Hardy.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun,
Laine
xx

Dawn said...

Great image and the bright coloured background, fabulous

Dawn said...

Great image and the bright coloured background, fabulous

Dawn said...

Great image and the bright coloured background, fabulous

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a great card, and I can see why you had to have that stamp.

Sue x

Pat Taylor said...

Oooooooh love Laurel and Hardy. I had two cats, brothers, and called them Laurel and Hardy and they grew upto to remind me of the famous pair xxx

Lindsay Tindal said...

Yay what a lovely fun card! X

KarinsArtScrap said...

oo super fantastic Jane.

gr karin

Chris said...

Fabulous card love the image and the papers. Chris xx

Fran said...

Great card, love the image xxxx

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card Jane. The stamp is brilliant and I love the cheerful colours you've used to create your background x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Lol! A Lovely bright cheery card! I love the image!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

I remember going to the "Pictures" with my Dad, to watch Laurel & Hardy,
Such a cheerful card lol xxx

Kate M said...

I remember these two from my childhood - yes that gives away my age!! Great image and sentiment - love the background you have created.
xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Fab image, watched Laurel and Hardy as a child. This is a card to make anyone smile. Great colours, love the background, Judith xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the image.xxx

sandra carey said...

Cool love it haven't seen this pair for years Hugs Sandra xx

Zoe said...

Yep! It's cheered me up lol! Great card, love the image and the bright colours xx

Avril Ann said...

Making me smile, Jane, love this hun, this is me just getting back into commenting...biggest hugs xxxx