Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Kraftyhands Challenge

The challenge this month over at:

is Classic Christmas Colours
Red Gold Green

Here's my entry:


The backing papers and images are all from Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas cd.  I layered the backing papers onto red and then green mirri card. The icicles are from Spellbinders and the snowflake is from Joy! Crafts.  The ribbon was in my stash, and the little green gem in the middle of the snowflake is from the Dew Drops range from Kraftyhands.

I did put some glitter round the cuffs and bottom of the little girls coat, and also on the icicles and snowflake, but it isn't showing up unfortunately.

16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jane.

gr karin

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jane. The vintage image is lovely and the die-cuts are wonderful.

Thank you for joining in with the Kraftyhands challenge this month and good luck x

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hello Jane
Great use of the CD
Beautiful creation
hugs Shirley-anne

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous Christmas design and I love the gold touches.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card as always Jane, love the papers and the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylv said...

Wonderful traditional Christmas card, love the images and die cuts in the gold.

sylv xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, love the image and colours :-) xxx

Kate M said...

Pretty vintage style card, sweet image , lovely papers and traditional colours.
xx

Laine said...

Fabulous and festive Jane.
Laine
xx

sandra carey said...

Beautiful Hunni Hugs Sandra xx

Jan Ltc said...

What a lovely card Jane xx Jan

Lorraine said...

Fabulous I love it!!!
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Jane, your card is beautiful! I love the vintage images & traditional colours!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely, I adore those icicles, what make are they xxx

Avril Ann said...

Adorable Jane, love these images, I have my papers printed, but will I get it in in time, I don't think so, LOL..huggies xxx

mags said...

A beautiful christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands Challenges.
Mags
x