Sunday, 24 November 2013

Love is in the air!

Hello and welcome to my blog, thank you to everyone who left comments on my previous post, so glad you liked the card.

Today I have a card made with the new Vintage Blooms from


I began with an 8 x8 card blank, then one of the backing papers from the kit.  Next I added a doily
I took another sheet from the kit and wrapped ribbon from Creative Expressions and then ribbon which I think I got from Joanna Sheen.  I decided to add some lace (from my stash) which I coloured with a Promarker, so that it replicated the lace on the ladies dress..  I mounted the topper onto the same backing paper as the base of the card, and then added some flowers and gems (from my stash).  Finally I added a sentiment from the kit, and added a bow.

Till next time ...................


13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jane.

gr karin

Avril Ann said...

Jane this is utterly outstanding, I love this, glad you liked the kit, huggies xxx

Kate M said...

Lovely image and flowers, great card
xx

Laine said...

So very elegant.
xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the flowers.

Jan Ltc said...

Great card xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Jane this is stunning!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A fabulous vintage card Jane and a lovely idea with the lace x

sweetpea said...

Lovely vintage card x

Debbie Fisher said...

This is totally gorgeous Jane, such a pretty card with beautiful colours xxx

Erin Bentley said...

Gorgeous card, love the vintage feel and the flowers are gorgeous.

Hugs Erin x

sandra carey said...

Just Gorgeous Hugs Sandra xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely vintage theme image for this card. Gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley