Sunday, 1 December 2013

December Challenge at Just for Fun

Hello and welcome to the December challenge over at:

Thank you to everyone that took part last month, we had some fabulous entries.

This month's theme is 'CHRISTMAS'

Here's my DT card:


I started with an 8 x 8 card blank, and edged it with Gilding Flakes, next I took a pre-embossed card and coloured it with Pan Pastels and green red and gold Stickles.  The Christmas trees are a Memory Box die cut with Glitter paper which I've had for years!!  I used the gilding flakes and glitter paper for the sentiment using Rob Addams dies

The prize this month is:


We look forward to seeing all your entries ................... Good luck

24 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

Love this Jane xx Jan

Lindsay Tindal said...

Really lovely card x

Susan Renshaw said...

I love that tree die-cut - this is a super card!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jane this is stunning! Love those trees.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Gorgeous trees on this card Jane, I love it.

Sue x

Wendy McCarthy said...

A very elegant and pretty Christmas card! xx

Kay Dalton said...

beautiful x

Kate M said...

Wow - fabulous - love those die cut trees!! Great card.
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Fabulous card love the trees xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jane.

gr karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Those Christmas trees are so very pretty. Nice work. Cheers, Holley

Debbie Fisher said...

Wow a fab die Jane...gorgeous card, love it xxx

Doreen said...

Love this,fab design.x

Andree said...

This is fantastic Jane, I love those trees and the layout x

Avril Ann said...

Jane, this is just amazing, I love love this, my lovely Mum, missing ya, xxxx

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

Great Christmas cards, loving the trees
Hugs Kelly
xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the dies..... off to find them. Chris xx

Judith Wright said...

gorgeous hun love the trees x

Wendy Russell said...

Love the simplicity of your card.xx

seemacrafts said...

what a lovely card . i love the die cuts

Kathryn said...

Ohh how fab x just love it jane x

Barbara said...

I LOVE this Jane....very classy x

Moira Gray said...

Love the tree die on this, fab card,

Moira xx

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design. Love the three trees.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}