Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Love Joy Peace .......

Hello and welcome, sorry I haven't been able to get round to all your blogs for the last few days, I am soooo behind with Christmas this year, it's ridiculous!

Anyhow's, here's my entry for Challenge 6 - Merry Christmas - over at:


I decided to make an easel card, and layered in Green and Red card from The Papermill, and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious 'Let it Snow' folder.  Next I stamped the image, which is from Imagination Crafts 'Dove' stamp set with Versamark and embossed it with Detailed White Embossing Powder, and coloured the leaves and berries with Promarkers.  I attached it to Silver Mirri before putting it onto the red and green layers.  The little dove and the sentiment were also stamped and embossed in the same way as the main image.

Till next time ...............

21 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card...Fabulous image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jane this is gorgeous! This is a particular favourite of mine too.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card Jane
xx

Jan Ltc said...

Great card Jane xx Jan

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jane.

gr karin

Chris said...

Beautiful card. Chris xx

Judith Wright said...

Gorgeous Jane and love the oolours hun x

Andree said...

This is fabulous Jane. I love the design and how you've coloured the gorgeous stamp x

Avril Ann said...

Oh Mum, this is fantastic, I love this, I am itching to get playing with more off my goodies, think shop bought cards for family this year, so that I can play, LOL xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Gorgeous card Jane! I don't know why it is, Christmas is at the same time every year but we're always caught by surprise! lol!
Playing catch up with you!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sue Ashcroft said...

Beautiful Jane, love the colours and I didn't realise you could could colour the white embossing xx

Mandy Ashley said...

Stunningly beautiful, Jane :)Really lovely colour & design :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work Jane! Cheers, Holley

deb freeman said...

Lovely!! love the colour scheme x debx http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful Christmas creation and the black adds wonderful drama to the design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cumbrianlass said...

So beautiful Jane
Hugs
Janet xxx

Laine said...

Stunning Jane. A wonderful detailed creation.
Laine
xx

sandra carey said...

This is Beautiful Hugs Sandra xx

Gwyneth said...

A stunning creation. I adore it.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous....just love black cards, especially with that touch of red & green xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty and elegant hun, love the fold and the traditional look to it. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog & Happy Christmas
Lindsay xx