Wednesday, 23 April 2014

All that Glitters ............

Hello and welcome to another blog post.  Thank you again for the lovely comments left on my last post.

I had two days that whatever I went to do went wrong - had a better day today!


Here's what I've been up to:



The frame is from Imagination Crafts which I painted with eco-friendly acrylic paint, and Pebeo acrylic paint.  The Stencil is Wysteria, also from Imagination Crafts as is the Sparkle Medium used to colour it.  The fairy, butterfly and sentiment I have had for yonks!!! lol  The flowers are Faux Quilled Blooms from Creative Expressions and designed by the lovely Sue Wilson.  Sorry about the glare on the butterfly, it is actually glittered in the same colour as the Wysteria!!!

Till next time .................

20 comments:

Kate M said...

Fabulous frame - lovely colour - and I love the sparkly wisteria - great project.
xx

Avril Ann said...

AWESOME Mum, I love this, I love the stamp and the stencil and your colours are fabulous, so glad you are better today, hugs and love xxx

Stephanie said...

Stunning! Love the flowers and image.

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Jane, the Wisteria looks fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely project. I like your choice of colours and mediums. Nice dimension and texture.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Jane, love that little fairy.

gr karin

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Jane, Glad your having a better day. Loving your card. The sparkly wisteria is gorgeous. Love the frame too.

Hugs Erin x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

shimmery glitter. nice work

Cumbrianlass said...

Another fabulous piece of creativity Jane, loving the image and the colours.
Janet xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Morning Jane fabulous make hun - loving getting to know u and ty so much for your lovely support hugs Judith xxx

Lea Brawn said...

I have those days too where I just can't get things right. It came good in the end. I love your frame x

Pat Taylor said...

This is gorgeous Jane love the colour and the fairy plus the glittery wisteria xxx

Laine said...

Stunning project Jane. Wonderful colour and detail.
Laine
xx

3ickleangels said...

Love this, the colours are so pretty. What a gorgeous project xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Oh Jane this is so pretty. That sparkle medium stenciled element looks beautiful and really adds the WOW factor. Lovely embellishments.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Beautiful Jane! Lovely colour and I love the sparkle too! Xxx

seemacrafts said...

this is gorgeous hun love the design hugs seema

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi there Jane, I'm now following you as you can see. This is gorgeous, I just love different shades of purples and lilacs and this wisteria stencil is so pretty and I love that beautiful sentiment too.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Jac desordre said...

its really sparkly and twinkles, love those flowers they are beautiful - Now I have found your blog and I am following, thank you

Jac x

Tracy said...

That wisteria is beautiful, fantastic sparkle. An overall very pretty frame xx