Saturday, 19 April 2014

Been a busy bee!!

Hi there and welcome to a new blog post.  Thank you for all the comments left last time, I do appreciate you taking the time. 
Thought I would show you the cards I've made over the last few days or so.

I am not going to bore you with how I put them together - just enjoy!







I have used everything in the kits and just added bits and pieces from my stash and cut out butterflies and leaves from the backing paper within the kit.

There is 10% off and free p and p today, so hope you will take a trip over to:
http://www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk/

Till next time xxx

14 comments:

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

These are so stunning Jane
Hugs Susan xx

Cumbrianlass said...

They are all absolutely fantastic Jane, and yes you have certainly been a busy bee.
Janet xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous cards Jane xx Jan

Kate M said...

Great selection of cards Jane - I particularly like the colours on the last one - super!!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

You sure have been a very busy bee! These are all gorgeous, I love the embellishments and design of each one.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Avril Ann said...

WOW, Mum how wonderful are these cards, love them all, brilliant showcasing of these kits, love always, your darling daughter xxx

Sylv said...

Wonderful set of cards, don't think I could pick a favourite.

Sylv xx

Lelli-Bot Crafts said...

More gorgeous creative creations. Thank you for making our products into something so beautiful! xxx

Caroline Harman said...

certainly have been busy!! keep up the fantastic work x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Great selection Jane, fabulous Px

Wendy McCarthy said...

A lovely selection of cards! xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Evening Jane and certainly busy bee u have been - fabulous cards hun and thank you for supporting Lelli-Bot Crafts means a real lot - also thank you so much for you lovely comments on my blog - appreciated - hugs Judith xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic se of cards! Such talent! Looks like you had a lot of fun with these!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Gwyneth said...

All are lovely creations. Love the image on the third.