Saturday, 24 May 2014

Shall we dance??

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post.   I'm going to introduce you to some new digi stamps which Lelli-bots have produced.

  There are four in the 'Dresses' category and I will be showing you them one by one because they all deserve their own post.

You can find the digi-stamps at:
http://www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk/

The first one is 'Elaine'


I began by brayering the background card with Silkies from Imagination Crafts and then embossed it with a Sue Wilson Daisy embossing folder.   I placed the ribbon over the background. The digi was coloured with pencils and I added some green glitter. Unfortunately it doesn't show up in the photo. The 'shall we dance' sentiment was produced on my laptop, cut out with punches and was coloured with Promarkers. Finally I added the flowers  and digi stamp.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.  Till next time ..................



16 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous card Jane. I wish I had a waste like that lol! xx Jan

Laine said...

Lovely colour and detail Jane.
Laine
xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judith Taylor - Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judith Taylor - Wright said...

sorry hun internet rubbish - if you have duplicate comments just bin them off - fabulous colouring and layout - have a great evening hugs Judith x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jane, I am loving the background and the dress looks beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Avril Ann said...

I adore this one Mum, you are on a roll with these gorgeous dresses, they are lovely, and this one is in my very favourite colour Green, love and hugs my favourite MUM xxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous hun, love the image and what you have created hugs xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Gorgeous card Jane! I love the dress & the emellishments!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jane, the dress looks gorgeous and I love the colour combo. Big hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Jane.

gr karin

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,fab image and great layout.xxx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Jane, another gorgeous card. Love the image.

Hugs Erin x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Jane, another gorgeous card. Love the image.

Hugs Erin x

Kate M said...

Beautiful dress - fabulous card xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

This is a fab card. Jane,love the colours