Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Having forty winks???

Hello and welcome - thank you for all your comments, I love reading them.

Found these stamps hiding amongst my hoard yesterday and realised I'd never used them!

I cut out the largest of the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circle die and painted the background with a mix of  Red Satin and Sunshine Satin Silkies waterbased paints.  I did water them down so that the colours weren't quite so intense.

I then used stamps from the 'Good Time' Stamps set by Indigo Blu

I cut out another plain circle from the Spellbinders Grand Circle Die set, again painted the background and used stamps from Sam Poole from Creative Expressions Watch Faces  set.  

The sentiment is again from the Good Time set.





Till next time .................

19 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and loving the gorgeous colours and stamps.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous detail Jane. Love these stamps.
Laine
xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Morning Jane from the Yorkshire Dales fabulous card hun love all the detail and the stamps are fab - have a great day and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog hugs Judith x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous colours, and nice to find stamps in our stash....I think a lot of us are doing the same...using up our expensive stamps.xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Avril Ann said...

Had 40 winks too, LOL. another fantastic creation Mum, I just love this, hugest love and hugs xxx.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Jane.

gr karin

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! Love the design.

Lea Brawn said...

Oh I do like this loads. Fab stamp and colours used x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantaastic card Jane! I love everything about this! That die is to die for!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,lovely stamps and colours.xxx

Kate M said...

Love the colours and stamps you have chosen - great card.
xx

Samantha K said...

This is fab, love the muted colours and contrasting top and bottom to each section xx

Zoe said...

Fabulous, great colours xx Zoe xx

Jan Ltc said...

This looks fab Jane xx Jan

Andree said...

A fantastic card Jane. I love the cogs and clock faces. The sentiment is just brilliant.
Big hugs xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work, I love the saying. The color combo is beautiful

Tracy said...

This is beautiful Jane, love the colours and shape hugs xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fantastic card - love the cogs and clocks - I relate to the sentiment

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fantastic card - love the cogs and clocks - I relate to the sentiment