Monday, 9 June 2014

Hello Daisy

Hello and welcome.  Thank you for the comments left on my last post, I always look forward to reading them.

I started this card yesterday, then the tennis started and of course straight after that it was the Grand Prix, so nothing else got done!!!
Anyway, finished it off this morning.


I started with an 8 x 8 base card and then cut another layer a wee bit smaller.  I then embossed it with an Embossalicious folder.  Next up were the die cuts and I used Spellbinders Decorative blossom corner.  The image is a Just Rite 'Hello Daisy' stamp and I coloured it with my Promarkers. I cut out a faux die from Justrite Vintage Labels 2 die set. Next I did the sentiment which is from the same stamp set and I went round both with Mustard Seed distress ink.

Next I went round the whole of the card blank with Cosmic Shimmer Spring Green PVA Glue and finally added a few pearls from my stash to the sentiment,  image and base card.

There you have it.  Till next time ..................

24 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Jane, A lovely card love the flower and embossing.
Hugs Erin x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Afternoon Jane gorgeous card luscious flower fab colouring and loving the embossing - tennis well what can i say my world stops for that nothing will get done in the house now till after Wimbledon hugs Judith x

Avril Ann said...

A thoroughly gorgeous card Mum, so fresh, love the embossing and the spring fresh colours, love Ya xxxx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the design and fab details.xxx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

Laine said...

This is lovely Jane. Fabulous floral stamp and detail.
Laine
xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fab card Jane so fresh

Wendy McCarthy said...

Very pretty Jane, lovely flower and super embossing too. xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Very pretty card Jane x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Jane, I love the corners and the daisy looks fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely work on this. Those die cut corners are gorgeous and the flower is beautiful Great job.

Jennifer Johnston said...

Beautiful Card Jane, love the pretty blue flower and the lovely background.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Kate M said...

Lovely card with super spring colours - love the design - the die cut corners are fabulous - great project!
xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jane. The daisy looks wonderful.
Enjoy the tennis, you can watch my share for me.
Big hugs xx

Maxine Jones said...

Hello Jane,
So nice! Clean and fresh and such a pretty flower stamp!
Maxine x

Debbie Fisher said...

Hi Jane, really pretty card, i love the floral stamp, so fresh looking xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Jane.

gr karin

Zoe said...

A beautiful and fresh card, love the flower stamp xx Zoe xx

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. A very classic look.

Mandy Ashley said...

Beautiful design & lovely fresh colours - fab card :)

Cumbrianlass said...

A very beautiful card as always Jane, gorgeous image.
Janet xxx

annie sharland said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I have had to close Memories to Keep due to hacker so my new blog and candy is up and running...you will need to re join again for the candy...
aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Tracy said...

Morning hun, this is really pretty and summery...love it xxx

Samantha K said...

Another beautiful card, your embossing and the die cuts look beautiful xx