Friday, 20 June 2014

Love and kisses

Hello and welcome - thank you for the lovely comments left last time.

Just a quick update health wise - I went to see the ENT Consultant again yesterday and to say he is puzzled is an understatement.  Anyway, I have to wait for an appointment to go to the 'Balance Clinic' at the hospital.  Apparently they spend half a day giving me weird and wonderful tests!!!  Not looking forward to it, but at least I might get some answers as to what's going on.

Here's my make for today:

I started with a white base card and then embossed the blue card with a Sheena Douglass embossing folder.  Next I stamped  the Mini Frame Scroll work stamp from Creative Expressions with Versamark and embossed with Gold detail embossing powder.
I cut the images out using Spellbinders Small Classic squares,  and stamped Love and Kisses from the All Occasions Sentiments stamp set by Creative Expressions onto one of them. I cut out a matt for all the images using Spellbinders Luscious Labels One and put them onto the base of the card.  The flowers and leaves are made with Spellbinders Faux Quilled Blooms and I attached a pearl in the centre of each.
Then came the bow made with Lace on a Roll, to which I attached the heart embellishment from my stash.  Finally I attached some self adhesive pearl swirls from Creative Expressions.

Here is a close up of one of the toppers:



Till next time .....................


30 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Oh WOW, needing to watch my chin, visiting here, MUM, this is a most stunning card, so many different elements and they all work so very well together..love and hugs xxxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

This is gorgeous Jane loving all the bling and I am a fan of 3 in a line can t remember the techy word for it - hope u get sorted re ENT know that the balance thing can be so debilitating - sending hugs and ty for your lovely support xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card Jane, love the big bow.
Good luck with your test, my OH has had them ( about 10yrs ago) so could have change by now.
Janet xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card Jane, love the big bow.
Good luck with your test, my OH has had them ( about 10yrs ago) so could have change by now.
Janet xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card Jane, love the big bow.
Good luck with your test, my OH has had them ( about 10yrs ago) so could have change by now.
Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Jane this is absolutely fabulous! I love the layout and the gorgeous stamps. Fingers are crossed they find out what is going on.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy said...

Jane this is stunning ! Gorgeous colours.
I hope they get to the bottom of your problems soon xxxx

Laine said...

Fabulous and very elegant Jane. Hope all goes well with the investigations. Health is such a worry at times.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow elegant and a gorgeous card Jane.

gr karin

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty! Love the embossed background and stunning gold detail!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and suchembossing sweet papers too..a reminder... I hope you have joined in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Kate M said...

Wow Jane - this is beautiful. Love the colours, the frames and the fabulous flowers. Love that Faux Quilled Blooms die also- may just have to give in and buy this!!
Great project!
xx

Andree said...

A gorgeously elegant card Jane. I love the soft colourway and the embossed background.
I'm sorry the consultant didn't have any answers for you.
Big hugs xx

Gwyneth said...

Absolutaly gorgeous. I love how you've done the three small toppers with the gold stamped and embossed frame.

Wendy McCarthy said...

Oooh, so elegant Jane! They remind me of Regency period style, gorgeous colours. Xxx

lindyloo said...

soooo elegant and love the colour combo too x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

gorgeous work! I just love the gold accents, it's put together so well. Nice job Jane. Cheers, Holley

Shary said...

Beautiful, elegant card x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Stunning card Jane! I love the design! Hope the tests go well!
Hugs
Dawn xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Stunning stunning stunning! Gorgeous mix with that mint green and luxurious gold. All the elements and detailing is beautiful.
I wish you luck with the ENT team and make sure you don't let them fob you off!!!

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Jan Ltc said...

Love this Jane it's so pretty xx jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful! Love the embossing :)

Em xxx
Creative Em

Nicky Wilcox said...

Hope you get some answers soon hun. The card is gorgeous xxx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Jane. Love the flowers.

Sylv said...

Such a pretty card, love the embossing and embellishments on the toppers and the beautiful embossed blue background.

Sylv xx

Joanna Dickson said...

I love love love that gold embossing. So many different elements all working together.
love
Jo xx

Chris Allport said...

This is really lovely. So rich and pretty.

Lea Brawn said...

A beautiful card jame. Very elegant x

Samantha K said...

Really lovely card. Gorgeous bow. Hope all the tests go well x