Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Triple stamping

Hello and welcome.  Thank you again for the lovely comments left on my last post - much appreciated x

I was watching Sue Wilson over the weekend and she did a triple stamping card.  I thought to my self it's an absolute age since I had done one - so here it is:


The stamps I've used are from Phill Martin.  The flowers and swirl are from the set 'Oval Frame and Flourish Collection, and the sentiment is from the Vintage Frame Sentiment Collection.
The colours I used are from Memento - New Sprout, Olive, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy and finally a Ranger Archival ink - Fern Green.

The base card, backing paper and gems are from my stash.

Till next time ........................


16 comments:

Laine said...

Fabulous stamps, colour and detail Jane. A lovely creation. Thank you so much for your kind comments and good wishes.
Laine
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely technique and I love the green flowers on there. Cheers, Holley

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Jane and fabulous card hun love it - I d heard of triple stamping and boy was I wrong with what I thought it was - I too watched Sue Wilson - what an amazing lady - she is just a joy to watch. Must have a go real soon. Your card is fantabulous lol hugs Judith xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Jane.

gr karin

Zoe said...

Stunning card Jane, just love those greens xx Zoe xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jane, I love the stamps and the gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A really lovely card Jane. The range of greens is fabulous.
Big hugs xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

A lovely card Jane. The colours are gorgeous and the triple stamping technique looks stunning, must try this sometime. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, much appreciated.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jane such a lovely design.xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

I saw that too Jane! You've done a great job with it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creation, loving the colour tones and added beauties..
♥aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Tracy said...

Morning hun, such a pretty card....the tones of green are really very beautiful. hugs xxx

Lea Brawn said...

A fabulous card. I've never tried this method. I will now I've seen this. X

Jan Ltc said...

Pretty card Jane great technique xx Jan

Samantha K said...

Gorgeous card, looks great in those greens. These triple stamped cards always looks so effective :) xx

Avril Ann said...

Oh and Green is my very favourite colour, what an amazing card, Mum, love the triple stamp effect, perfect...love and huggies xxx