Saturday, 19 July 2014

A new love!

Hello and welcome!  Thank you for the wonderful comments left on my last post xx

Today I have found a new love - it is called Stampscapes.  I was looking on You Tube the other day for something and came across this brilliant chap doing tutorials with these excellent stamps.  I thought I just have to have a go with them. 

So here's what I did!


I stamped the trees and rocks, and then used the stamp again to extend the scene.  I then stamped the reeds, canooist and birds.  I coloured the water and the sky with Adirondack and Memento inks .

These stamps are so easy because you don't have to mask your work off, they are made in such a way that you can overlap them, making stamping so much easier.

I thought I might give this to my friends husband as it's his 70th birthday next weekend  I  hope he will be able to find a frame for it and put it in his study. I have put a gift card inside his birthday card, but I wanted to give him something a little more personal.
Unfortunately I am still unable to go out due to balance problems, so I will have to pay him back when he's bought it!!! lol

Till next time ....................


26 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

Wow Jane what a stunning card xx Jan

Cumbrianlass said...

Another Wow from me Jane, it is definitely a stunning piece of creativity. You are a very talented lady.
Janet xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Evening Jane gorgeous hun so relaxing love it - thanks for all your support and will see u in 2 weeks hugs Judith xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my gosh this is Awesome! I love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my gosh this is Awesome! I love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pauline Wheeler said...

I have a set of stamscape stamps and yes they are fabulous. Your design is beautiful
P xx

Laine said...

This is so lovely Jane and deserves to be framed.
Laine
xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Jane, welcome to the world of Stampscapes thet're so much fun. Hopethat you'll join us sometime on the Craft A Scene blog.

Sue xx

Kate M said...

Wow - what a fabulous scene you have created!! Beautiful card, great project.
xx

Lea Brawn said...

Fab card Jane. Great scene x

Avril Ann said...

OMG Mum, you have aced this, I think this must to date be my favourite card you have made, looks like a painting, would have that on my wall for sure...love and hugs your darling daughter..

ps off to do 16th Birthday shopping today, wish me luck, xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Sweetie, I hope you soon feel better...
Your card is perfect, I migh give this a go xxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Px

Doreen said...

This is gorgous Jane.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Super fab creation loving this style of stamping and colours used are just...gorgeous.xx
♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start

Mandy Green said...

A work of art x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is stunning Jane I love cards with the landscape stamps.
I have only the cloud stamp.
Gr Karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Wow Jane this is stunning, loving what you have done. I will have to take a peek at this site. Hope you get better soon Hun take care Jennifer xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic work Jane! I bet he'll be thrilled with it!
Take care!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jane, the scene you've created is amazing.
Big hugs and love xx

Clare said...

I love this jane it is beautiful. A lot of skilful stamping x x x

Barbara said...

Absolutely fabulous....saw this recently in a magazine, and thought I must get those stamps. Imagine how many gorgeous 'framed' images you could make for Christmas gifts xx

Tracy said...

Oh my Jane this is utterly beautiful ! xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

gorgeous scenery card. Stunning work

vic said...

Hi jane wow this is just gorgeous ;)

Vic x

Samantha K said...

WOW, stunning !!!! xx