Saturday, 12 July 2014

It's been framed!

Thank you for the comments left on my last post xx

Not your usual square frame


I used the Tando Creative Triple Arch Layered Frame and firstly painted it with Gesso and then Pebeo Dark Blue Acrylic paint.  For the base I used Imagination Crafts Black Stars, Lapis Blue and Blue Sapphire Sparkle Medium.  I used Silver Sparkle Medium for the moon.  The stars are peel offs.

The fairy is from Chocolate Baroque and the Tree Stump and squirrels are from Indigoblu which were stamped and coloured with distress inks.

The butterflies are Butterfly Flourish by Signature Dies which I chopped about and finally added glitter to the fairies dress and wings.

There you have it.

The project turned out completely different to how I imagined, but I think it would look cute in a little girls bedroom.

Till next time ...................

21 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

Hi Jane love this and thanks for your kind words on my blog hugs xx Jan

Beverley Lowe said...

Jane this is so beautiful! Would look great in anyone's bedroom. Everything goes together so well. Really great!
Bev xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jane, I love the squirrel and fairy.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Stunning project Jane, so unusual. Love the shape and the fabulous images.
Laine
xx

TRACEY MO said...

Very cool great idea
Tracey x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great beautiful done Jane.
Gr Karin

Avril Ann said...

Now Mum, how can I fly with no passport, LOL...what an amazing, amazing project, I love fairies, told Brian to leave the Gazebo up for the fairies in our garden, LOL...love and hugs always xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Jane this is awwwwesome hun love it great make hugs Judith xxx

Lea Brawn said...

A fab project. Just great x

Doreen said...

This is such a gorgeous creation.Love it.xxx

2amscrapper said...

Here from CBN where this caught my eye--what a stunning creation! Helene

Kate M said...

Absolutely fabulous Jane, love the colours you have chosen and the fairy is super - great project!
xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

This is just beautiful Jane, so pretty, a wonderful creation, I love it.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Andree said...

A brilliant project Jane, the colours you've used are fabulous.
Big hugs xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the combination here and awesome images used....love it.xxx
♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Dawn Lancaster said...

What a fantastic project! I know a little girl who would just love this to bits! The fairy & the little creatures are perfect together!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Gwyneth said...

A gorgeous creation. I love your sparkly background.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely scenery project Jane. Gorgeous work with such pretty images.

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so pretty, I love it xxx

Tracy said...

Oh Jane this has turning out great, love all the glitter and colours x

Samantha K said...

How different for frame and so greatly decorated xx