Saturday, 31 January 2015

Two for One!

Hello and welcome to another blog post.  Thank you so so much for the kind comments and support I received on my last post - it means so much that people are routing for me.

I went out for a short walk on my own today, just round the block  in between the showers!  I was really chuffed!

I have two cards for you today - using other elements of the Spellbinders Garden Collection that I used yesterday.:


This was a really quick card to make - A 6 x 6 card blank, the image is coloured with Promarkers and the birdies were made using a punch.

Here's the second one:


Another 6 x 6 card - the background image is Rye Grass Flourish from Heartfelt Creations using  Memento Summer Sky Inkpad.  The mats were made using card from my stash and two Spellbinder Dies.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then cut round it.  I stamped the sentiment with Cobalt Rangers Archival Inkpad

Till next time ................

20 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Oh I am so very proud of you Mum, you are doing brilliantly, cannot express how pleased I am for you..your cards are beautiful, The 1st one is so unusual, and the image on the 2nd one is coloured beautifully, love ya to the moon and back xxx

Kate M said...

Keep it up Jane - you are doing so well! Two more lovely cards - I especially like the design of the bird one - the colours on them both are gorgeous! Super work.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous cards and loving the designs. So proud of you for getting out even if it is only around the block. Take it easy and I know you will get there.
Big Hugs
Linda xxxx

Lea Brawn said...

Great cards Jane x

Andree said...

I'm so pleased you are doing well enough to manage to get out. Every day is an opportunity for something positive.
Both cards are wonderful and the colours and designs are lovely. Big hugs and love xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So lovely. Beautiful blues on these cards today

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous cards Jane love the colours and especially like the second one. Hugs Jennifer xx

aussie aNNie said...

Jane an achievement once around the block will increase day by day....I know....
Great cards today, beautiful colours and fab stamps.xx {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Jan Ltc said...

2 fabulous cards Jane xx Jan

Mandy Ashley said...

Two very lovely cards, Jane :)

Laine said...

These are lovely Jane. Sending hugz and support.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards, I love the first one. Chris xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Jane your cards are gorgeous I do like that stamp set. Well done for getting out and about you are doing really well. Hugs Jackie

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Jane and yes you re doing really well xxx 2 fabulous cards too great to see u crafting sending crafty hugs Judith xxx

Erin Bently said...

Hi Jane, Your doing really well hun well done you. Two fabulous cards love the birds.

Hugs Erin xx

KimzKrafts said...

Lovely cards! And beautiful colours! x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Jane, such pretty cards, love the colours. So pleased you managed to get out today, despite the weather lol! Take care of yourself Hun. Thank you so much for popping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Much appreciated.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Brilliant cards as always Jane but even better news that you managed to go out & on your own to boot! Well done you!
Bu=ig high five!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 beautiful cards Jane
Gr Karin