Thursday, 26 February 2015

Clean and Simple

Hello and welcome to a new post.  Thank you for leaving comments, it's much appreciated.

Today's card is a real quick one as I went out for coffee to a couple of Garden Centres this morning.  I don't know if it's the time of year, but again they were disappointing as far as plants were concerned.  They all seem to be focusing on Home Decor rather than plants!

Anyway onto the card:


I started by using Pumice Stone distress ink round the edge of a 6 x 6 card.  I then inked up an acrylic block with a 'Stampin Up Sahara Sand inkpad and stamped it onto the card.  I then inked up the image with a 'Stampin Up Soft beige inkpad and stamped onto the background.  Next came the quote and the sentiment.
The stamps that I used are also from Stampin Up and is called Moon Lake.  There are two other images and quotes in the set, so I will probably show what I do with them at some point!

So, a really quick and easy card to make especially if your'e in a hurry or want a quick card.

Till next time ............................

13 comments:

emma goddard said...

This is stunning Jane, love how you done it, brilliant xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the colour is fantastic. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, I love the gorgeous image.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's sweet and beautiful Jane


gr karin

Laine said...

Fabulous Jane, with a distinct vintage feel.
Laine
xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Jane, I just love how you have done this card. Love the colour, the stamp sentiment , they are all super. Hugs Jennifer xx

Chris said...

Wow this is beautiful, love the design. Chris xx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card hun I love the way that all the colors are so tonal xxx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Fabulous Jane! Love it! :) xxxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This is a great monotone card. I love the image you use and the color

Kate M said...

Love the background stamped with the block it looks so effective - great image too, lovely CAS card!
xx

Andree said...

A lovely monochrome card Jane and a gorgeous image and sentiment. Big hugs and love xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the colours, think I need to get those ink pads. Creative Blessings, Tracy x