Monday, 23 February 2015

For a friend

Hello and welcome.  Thank you for finding the time to comment on my last post xx

Today's card is for my friend in Wales - she was my bridesmaid too many moons ago - she always sends an Easter card - something I'm afraid I no longer do, but when I was sorting through I came across a set of Easter stamps, so here it is!


The background paper is from the Country Garden collection by Craftwork cards.  I took another sheet and cut out the roses so that I could decoupage them.  The image is coloured with Promarkers, the sentiment was cut out using a spellbinder die, and the stamp set I used is from Crafty Impressions.

Till next time........................

18 comments:

Lea Brawn said...

Very pretty card. Love the colours you've used. Fab x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely Easter card! First one I have seen this season, that's just the inspiration I have been needing.

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Jane, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Love this,great image and design.xxx

Laine said...

Such a kind thought Jane, your friend will love it. Fab design and detail.
Laine
xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Beautiful colours and a lovely design for an Easter card! Xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Jane
Gr Karin

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Jane this is a gorgeous Easter card your friend is going to love it. Hugs Jackie

Jennifer Johnston said...

Love the layout and the colours are so pretty. Your friend will just love it Jane.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Jan Ltc said...

Great card Jane xx Jan

Barbara said...

Pretty card, Jane.....hope you're well x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jane. The decoupaged roses, colours and stamped image are lovely. Big hugs and love xxx

Avril Ann said...

Super Easter card Mum, your friend is going to adore this one. Love you to the Moon and back xxx

emma goddard said...

Very pretty card Jane xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and beautifully designed...keep well and happy.xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Lovely Easter card Jane, your friend will love it. Like how you have decoupaged the flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Trace C said...

lovely card, do like the elements