Monday, 5 May 2014

Window shopping

Thank you for those who left comments on yesterday's post.

Today is a project using a digi stamp from:
http://www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk/
which will be coming soon.


I started by making the frame and then inked  it with distress ink. I then added a piece of acetate behind it.  The words were done in Craft Artist and coloured lightly with distress ink.  Next I put the backing paper onto a piece of card, coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pencils, glued it to the backing paper and attached it to the back of the frame.

The frame, image and backing paper are all from Lelli-bots.

Till next time .....

Post a Comment